You have no idea how thankful I am. ♥
I love you. A lot!
So. Much. Love.
I currently have no access to my GIFs so just take this now:
BOOM! Thank you! I didn’t expect to get any ask about that. :3
Make me choose → Anonymous asked: Trevor Philips or Ezio Auditore da Firenze?
Wayne Brady has reached the level of Eternal Scout
i cant tell if im really nice but secretly an asshole or an asshole but secretly really nice
Jetzt is die Message schon 2 Wochen alt! Verdammter Mist!
Aber ja, ich erinner mich noch. Bin dann doch nicht soooo alt. Naja … … noch nicht! :P
Aber ist ja auch witzig, dass du mir hier schreibst. Irgendwie … musste grad grinsen. :D
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Favorite TV-show? Hannibal
2. When is your birthday? May 20
3. What’s the best thing you can cook? Pizza
4. Who was your last text message from? A classmate
5. Favorite band/singer? A7X and ATL as of bands, Cassadee Pope as of songers
6. What was the last movie you saw? Thor 2
7. What was the last thing you ate? Spaghetti
8. Would you ever get into a long distance relationship? I’ve been into one and it works just fine so yes, definitely
9. Coffee or tea? COFFEE
10. What are you listening to right now? The Harderst Mistakes by I See Stars ft. Cassadee Pope
11. Where would you like to live? In the US. Either in Tennessee or Arizona
1. Do you prefer buying a lot of cheap products or just a few expensive ones?
2. As far as your music spectrum goes, how would you describe your taste?
3. Do you enter straight forward into a bus/metro or do you wait for people to come out first?
4. The most pleasurable thing about making stuff on photoshop is…?
5. What’s that song that hits your feelings hard enough to make you cry?
6. Would you hand your phone to somebody without deleting about 7 thousand files from it before you do?
7. Do you wear makeup? if so, which are your favourite products to use? (not brands, just products)
8. What’s your most effective way of being in the mood to be productive?
9. Do you live around racists? If so, do you oppose to their way of thinking or do you let them be? Be honest.
10. Which is, in your opinion, the biggest fail in History?
11. Do you believe everything scientific is an issue a few experts can analyze or do you think non-scientists should offer their insights on them?
I tag: obsynity, hannibooby, blackvist, hanerka, damnedafterall, queenforadaay, calamixy, disasterpiece, bromptoncocktail-wench, rugermegan and of course mockingjaj
I love you, Anti! Back for five minutes and already something to answer. Wheew!
1. It depends on what I am buying. I like expensive lipstick because it feels better but I don’t mind buying a $5-dress if it looks good! :3
2. Weird and wide-ranged? I like some French folk, metal, r’n’b, rock, nu metal, classic, soundtracks … it’s whatever tickles my fancy!
3. I wait for people to come out first. If people don’t do that with me, I make my space and shoulders get knocked into chests/shoulders/heads. I hate it when people can’t let the others out first.
4. When it looks like you wanted it to! Our imagination is a mean bitch that often shows you things you can never achieve but then you get just close enough to call it perfect and I am pleased! Haha
5. At the moment: Adam’s Song — Blink-182 … That’s pretty much what floats in my head, the first part of the song, for a while now. Suicide wishes were never as strong as they have been a bit over week ago.
6. Hand over to do something? Yeah, I would! I don’t mind that. I just got a bunch of selfies and sexy men on my phone!
7. I do and I love to. It’s always different what it does to you. And my absolute favourite is liquid eyeliner (close behind lipstick that I love to wear nearly every day if I can)!
8. Going through pictures of people I find beautiful or sexy. That always helps. Like when I open my a7x folder and go through the photos one by one. I get inspiration from it and it gets me into the mood to create something!
9. There is a Nazi right around the corner. Some Dutch guy who always looks at me weird. Haven’t seen him in a while though … Anyway, as much as I despise the hate towards people just because they got a different skin color/nation than us, I think that they can have their thoughts as long as they stay thoughts and not turn into threats, violence or propaganda.
10. Epic fail in history … Oh wow, that’s a tough one. I admit that I am not well-educated in history and that I really want to change that and read more books on that but I never got around to do it yet.
I can tell you what is that little something I have in mind that bothers me about a thing that was made back at WW II. The Cross of Honour for the German Mother was an awful thing to create for those women who had a certain number of children. Reason behind it was basically that they wanted as many very young men as they could get in the army to fight for their rights. It’s not the biggest fail but it’s horrible in my opinion.
11. Based on my experience, at least discussing these things with people who have scientific interest can get the “real” scientific people a new perspective. I have that a lot which is why I like to discuss things with my mom or brother that concern human rights, laws and all the other things. Maybe it’s not scientific but I think it could help sometimes to let everyone participate who shows genuine interest!
Thank you again, Anti, for that nice tagging! I loved answering these and now I can go to bed to have my beauty sleep! I might think of some questions at work even since I got not much to do tomorrow!
I love you, gurl! <3
And I am feeling so bad because I have like still something to send someone from here and I didn’t get around to do it. Yikes!
I think the person knows if she reads it and I gotta say I am sorry! I am desperately trying to do it soon so you get the chocolate survival package soon!
Other than that I gotta say that I love how some people behave towards me. That said with the finest sarcasm I got. But then again, I don’t care anymore. I made a choice to not let this shit bother me when I see it’s a oneway friendship kind of thing and so it will be.
Even my closest friends get cut off when they behave like an ass. I’m radical for a little while now and I live much better with that. Don’t care about me? Out of my life! The Queen of Hearts would “Off with their heads!” but I am not that mean!
Sometimes it just takes a talk to figure things out in friendships but I made the experience that not even that is the case most of the times so why should I bother trying when there is no effort?
Enough talk for now though. I shall lay my head to rest with my 5.5 hours sleeping-time left. Though I might as well watch another CSI episode before that. #DiggingNickStokes #NotAshamed
Finding it funny how people turn out to be the complete opposite once you turn your back to them.
Oh humans, you never fail to amuse me! :)